Monday, February 19, 2007

Oh, snap! Oh no they di'int!

I have always contended that owning a PSP serves little purpose other than...hmm... Well, that'll teach me to start sentences I can't finish. How embarrassing... Anyhow, it would appear that EB shares my sentiment, as a recent ad not only rhetorically rapes the PSP, but kills it for good measure. We can thank "Testicular Sound Express" and his post at the NeoGaf forums for this gem:




Please pay particular attention to the phrases, "Trade the past! Play the future!" and "Trade up..." For those keeping score at home, that's:
PSP- Past
DS- Future

For my mathematically inclined readers, that's:
PSP < DS

And just for the record, I am not a fanboy, far from it. I own a PSP myself, I just don't play it much. After all, I don't like to dwell in the past.

0 comments: